Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Starbursts and Halos.....

It has been just over three weeks since I had my Custom Lasik done. The procedure itself was quite painless and took just a few minutes and I was able to see clearly immediately after that, but was advised to rest my eyes for at least the following 24 hours. I could feel that my distance vision had improved dramatically right after the surgery and the post-lasik exams have confirmed that I have 20/20 vision now. For a few days following the surgery, my night vision was quite bad, but it has improved since then. I see starbursts or halos around bright lights and I have talked to the surgeon about this and according to him, this problem should disappear in some time since the full healing process takes about three months after the surgery. Life has been busy recently and I wish I had more time to devote to blogging, since there is so much to write about, but as they say, everything in its own sweet time!

No comments: